I've played drums since age 4. I more or less retired from playing the drums in 2006, but I was needed, so I came back to play some since 2014.
I'm no longer driven to be the absolute best I can be on the drums, I'm only practicing once a week, just keeping in touch with my friends the drums.
I've recorded 18 CDs and records over the years, and have been signed and dropped from 4 Indi record companies. I surmise I'm in the latter part
of my music career, I'm putting together a best of compilation, which hopefully will be put out soon. Meanwhile, here's a smattering of tunes from some of
the super-great bands I've been in. I loved making music with these people.
- Caveman Shoestore, '14th Century', 2006
- Caveman Shoestore, 'I Just Might', 1992
- Caveman Shoestore, 'Lost Horizon', 1992
- Caveman Shoestore, 'Tractor Pulling a Clown', 1992
- Caveman Shoestore, 'When Rome Burns, Read the Sports Page', 1992
- The 1st Face Ditch, Space Flight Cat, 2001
- The 1st Face Ditch, 'I am Truck, Eh?', 2001
- The 1st Face Ditch, 'Spycam', 2001
- The 1st and 2nd Face Ditch, 'Pan the Goat God' 2001
- Boodlers, 'Lose Change' 1994
- The 2nd Face Ditch, 'Measurement' 1982
- The 2nd Face Ditch, 'Old Ubu's Waltz' 1982
- The Tone Dogs, 'Spanish Eyes Medley', 1989
- The Tone Dogs, 'Brave It', 1989
- All these bands had Fred Chalenor on bass and Henry Franzoni on drums,
- the rest of the musicians you hear here are:
- Elaine diFalco - vocals and keys: Caveman Shoestore;
- Amy Denio - vocals, guitar, bass, and sax, and Courtney Von Drehle - sax and keys: the Tone Dogs;
- Neil Mintern - keys: Face Ditch #1;
- Craig Flory - sax, Myles Boisen - guitar, and Randy Neal - guitar: Face Ditch #2;
- Elliot Sharp - guitar and Joe Trump - drums: The Boodlers.